Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sponsors & Discounts, Oh My!

In my Rewind & Renew post, I mentioned that I would start having sponsors on my blog - and now I do!! I want to introduce you to my sweet April sponsors {all of whom I have "known" online for quite some time}!


Christin from Joyful Mothering has just launched a new business: Joyful Living Media ~ cultivating your blog for growth. As Christin says on her site,"The birthing of Joyful Living Media came from a desire to help fellow Christian women bloggers get started with or fine tune their blog and their vision for blogging." She's offering blog critiques and consulting along with writing critiques at very affordable prices.

Are you new to blogging or looking to change directions with your blog? Have you been blogging for a while but feel stuck or want to experience new growth on your blog? Then I highly recommend Christin's services! She truly has a heart for helping others and has some excellent knowledge to pass along. Since Christin just launched the business, her prices are introductory - take advantage now before they go up! If you do sign up for Joyful Living Media's services, please let Christin know that you were referred by Stop and Smell the Chocolates! You'll help us both to track how well the advertising is doing - thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kelsey from A Ray of Sunshine opened her own Etsy shop - A Ray of Sunshine {The Shop}. I've actually hugged Kelsey in real life - and I can tell you that she's super sweet {She's Homesteader's Heart's daughter - how could she be anything but fabulous?!}! She started out making mainly earrings, but now she has many more adorable things in her shop - like crocheted slippers, coffee cozies, rings, necklaces, and even some baby items!


The prices at A Ray of Sunshine {The Shop} are already very reasonable, but Kelsey has a generous offer for my lovely readers! With the code CHOCOLATE20 you will receive 20% off your purchase! Just in time to get an early Mother's Day gift or two!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Christy recently started her new online shop - Christy Klein Originals. She was originally a blogger but later devoted herself to making jewelry and opened an Etsy shop. As her jewelry-making skills developed and demand increased, she was able to open her own business website. I've known Christy for quite a while, especially through Twitter. She makes amazing jewelry in the midst of homeschooling and surviving the adventures of life with her sweet family, a good sense of humor, and a lot of coffee. :)

Puzzle Pieces Heart Necklace in Sterling Silver - CompleteOlive Jade Serpentine Gemstone Adjustable Brass Ring - Moss

Christy is offering my readers a generous 20% discount through May 5th! Enter the code Chocolate20 at Christy Klein Originals to get your discount. These beautifully made pieces would be lovely Mother's Day gifts or even something special for a graduate!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you'll all do me a favor - visit my sponsors and look around! Thank you Christin, Kelsey, and Christy for partnering with me this month!

Are you interested in being a sponsor here at Stop and Smell the Chocolates? Or do you know somebody with a business or blog that might want to be a sponsor? Check out my sponsor referral incentive and click on the Advertising Page for more info!

April Sponsor Referral Incentive:

 - Refer a sponsor who pays for a 3-month ad package for May-July 2012 and receive a $5 Starbucks gift card. The referred sponsor will receive 3 extra mentions each month on social media - sponsor's choice of FB or Twitter. {Yes, you *can* refer yourself!} This offer is good through April 30th or until all ad spots are filled, whichever occurs first.

Thanks friends for all your support! Have a terrific day!

Be sure to click right here and subscribe so you can stop and smell the chocolates in your day {*whispers* ...and so you don't miss out on upcoming giveaways!}! :)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job on your sponsor post my friend. And I'm sure this will do very well.

    Big I wonder if I use Chocolate20 on Amazon if I'll still get 20% off my purchase size hugs to you!

    Love you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! Thank you for stopping and smelling the chocolates with me!! Currently disabled anonymous comments due to spam attempts - thanks for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...